Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pregnancy and Life

I have finally hit 7 months of pregnancy. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. I feel like time is running out, but I cannot wait to meet our little one. He is growing stronger each day, though he becomes less active. I know that this is because he is starting to run out of room. I have started to treasure the little bouts of movement that I feel all that much more. Except for when he runs over my bladder, or kicks so hard that I feel like his feet are going to stick out of me. I don't care too much for that part.
This week has been so busy. I had my weekly Mary Kay meeting, a two hour training session for my volunteer work as a CASA, and a smugmug meeting tonight. I volunteered to make 100 cupcakes for this meeting. My husband and I took 6 hours to make and frost the cupcakes last night and it was nice to bake together. We have been so busy since we have gotten married, and I have hardly been home this week. He is working so hard that he is exhausted by the time he gets home. I know that we are both looking forward to some time relaxing.
I have enjoyed all of the meetings that i have attended this week. i love to be around new people and it is helping me to overcome my shyness. I met a few new great people tonight and it is nice to meet other people who are in photography. I have a lot to learn as i am just getting into it, and it is so wonderful to know that there are other people out there that are willing to give tips and advice and just be helpful. I am looking forward to more meetings to continue to get to meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment