Sunday, March 7, 2010

LA Shoot


I attended my first shootout on 2-28-10. It took place at Snow Creek Park in Diamond Bar, CA. There were lots of awesome models and other photographers. This was my first venture into photography and I am so happy that I was able to be a part of this event. I got some photos that I am very happy with to kick start my portfolio. I look forward to attending future events and improving my photographer skills. I have included some photos from my shoot to indicate to demonstrate how much fun that it was. I an really excited to shoot my first newborn session next month. I hope to be able to share some great photos then as well.














Thanks to: Models: Megan Bibbo Lindsey Cloud Devon Ligus Kirstine Caluya Dean Karasinski Shannon Bratton and a special appearance with her two little ones. Special Guests - Miss Diamond Bar 2009 - Chelsea Tadros Miss Diamond Bar Princess - Jackie Abad and Tiffany Cheng!! Hair and Makeup: Michelle Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment